Single Embossed Tank Components: Why Laser Welding?
• Product side surface is free from pitting, pocking and discoloration.
• Welding is performed from one side, opposite from the product contact surface. This maintains the chemical and physical properties of the material after welding.
• The inside of a laser-welded jacket is as clean as the material prior to welding.
• Higher pressure rated heat transfer surface using thinner material.
• Less chance of post production leaks due to high inflation pressures.
Higher heat transfer coefficients at lower flow rates.
• Capabilities: Welded widths up to 84 inches, lengths up to 30 feet, top sheet thickness up to 12 gauge, and bottom sheet thickness up to 1 inch.
For more information, or to request a quote, contact us by phone at 715-687-9242, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the Request a Quote link above.